quarta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2008

Meu mais novo amiguinho ou amiguinha....





ok ok ok

Let´s start: saying in English cause I told to the "future mom" (and one of the greatest friend of mine), this will be my gift to him/her. The English as a second language, and I am sure, this new kid will be so inteligent that we will gonna make the third language soon...

I alredy can imagine... we can go to the shop, if will be a boy, we can go to the sport shops, check the snickers, if will be a girl, we will make the day at the department stores...

And we will go to the parks, I will be the aunt which make all the wishes, I will spoiled the baby born, so much, when I return home, they will say it, Aunt Erica is the best!!!

Or we can see a movie, a Disney, or Doug, or a Snoopy movie. Do the baby will enjoy Charlie Brown, or will be a Snoopy fanatic just like me?!

Oh yes, I love kids, and untill my ones will not come (yeah, three or two children), the question is to spoiled the baby of the others!!!!

Come new one, your autn will be waiting for you!!!!

***those pics already are here, but is really cool to return then!!!

Nenhum comentário: